Thursday, October 4, 2007

sandwich cake




One of sweden's finest meals, yet very strange to me.

5 comments:

sharla wagner said...

Is that a vegetable cake?

sharla wagner said...

I obviously didn't read the title before writing my last comment. But really, how do you eat it?

bella said...

oh my goodness, she is so cute!!! I haven't been on your blog for quiete a while and Elly Marta has grown so much. I can see both of you in her. Oh, I wish I could hold her in my arms. We just got our internet set up (finally!!!) It's just taken us 3 months. I feel like a normal person now. So, I hear there is a birthday coming up. Is that what the cake was all about??? Happy Birthday a few days early my dear. Something is coming in the mail. Yours and Heidi's are sent together to mom and dad's house. I love you so much. Give Elly Marta a kiss from me.

Lots of love,
Bella

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Yummy looking cake ;-))) we are SOOOOOO looking forward to seeing you next week-end, if all goes as planned!!! Your precious baby is getting cuter by the day. Have a blessed week and a WONDERFUL birthday on Tuesday!
Hugs from Manne and Heidi

Anonymous said...

oh tristan what a great day your child is so wonderfull i miss the hell out of you and your great husband ol johnny boy just a joke you 2 are so great for each other im having a hard time waiting til march they grow so fast that im very happy that you have agreat new family that loves you and helps you feel at home i wish you both the best and its so super that youve given us all a chance to share her with us pics are great better than not seeing her but we are waiting pationatly but thanks to the pics it makes it better than it seems have a great day we all miss and love you all 3 your father much love i hope they enjoy it all its such a blessing love ya 27woooow