Monday, October 15, 2007

God's beautiful sky






Here is the beautiful sunset on a beautful swedish island. I mean i thought that some of these pictures belonged in national geographic or something. i don't believe that i have ever taken pictures of the scenery so beautiful. i used to have brooke to do that, now i must take my own. But, WoW. isn't it beautful.

2 comments:

brooke said...

tristy...you did a fabulous job taking those photos! :) it looks absolutely gorgeous...and the thing is, i know photos of such beauty never quite do it justice, so i'm sure it was even more amazing than i know! wish i could've been there with you to enjoy it.
much love!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there T-dog! Wow, those shots are amazing... beautiful! I can't wait to come stand next to you and see them. I am getting so excited!! We are starting to plan and look for plane tickets! I think I might stay with you a week longer than the other two girls... is that okay with you?!
Oh, and I LOVE your birthday bike! It's awesome!!!