Monday, October 29, 2007

picture 1001... i think




our little elly m. loves to take baths and i think that she looks so fresh after a bath, and she is also very happy after a bath. she has officially started sleeping every night all night.. of course now that i say that.. she will wake up again, but she has been doing great... and this morning when i went in there to her crib she had flipped over from her stomach to her back and she was so happy i think that she had done that. She is going to dread winter if she doesn't get over the fact that she has to wear a coat and something over her little cold hands. poor thing. winter is hard for everyone. it has been about 50 cold degrees here lately though... so that isn't too bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only 19 days til I get to hold this beautiful baby girl. You just don't know how excited I am. Words just can't describe it.I start to cry just thinking about it. Thank you so much Jonathan.