Saturday, October 20, 2007

a few quirks about elly m.





Elly Märta is surrendering in these pictures to her new pink outfit. we tried to get a brown one, but it was going to be too small for the winter, so the only one that they had for the right size was you guessed it.. pale pink. pink is not our favorite color.... elly m. hates getting her clothes put on or taken off.. the only time she really screams during the day is during the clothing period. she especially hates having this big ol' coat put on... aaaaaaaahhhhhhh....i also put some pictures here from when i snuck into our bedroom where she was sleeping to find her sucking her thumb.. i had a feeling she did it, but i had never caught her. so cute....

2 comments:

bella said...

Oh, Tristan. She is so precious!! She is starting to get a little chubby. That is so adorable!! I love all the pictures you are posting. You seemed to have an awsome time with Manne and Heidi last weekend. I miss you all so much!!! Now, tell me about the culture shock. What happened????
Did you get my gift??? I hope you like it.

Much love,
Bella

Anonymous said...

Tristan I just thought I would try and say hi, but I'm not having much luck I seem to suck at the computer. So hopefully u get one of the 3 messages. You should check out Terra Cook's facebook page. We love and miss you. Brooklyn says hi too. love-jessi