I am so excited to have 2 little girls that will someday turn into not so little girls. i think of my relationship with my mom and my sister and just how wonderful it is to have both of them. i enjoy these two now, and i know don't ruin it by saying they will be teenagers, i don't want to think about that right now, let's reflect past the teenage years, right mom. things are much better now. i miss my mom. she has been gone for almost a week and the house feels pretty empty in the morning when we get up and there is no meme.
oh and by the way...after looking at these pictures, i had to cut little miss elly marta's hair.. .my goodness... if she won't keep a barrette in it, it had to go.
1 comment:
T, I remember how much I missed my Momma when A was born and she left after being with me for 3 months! I understand. You sure have 2 precious little girls!
Post a Comment