Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The little sister and her friends






Here they all are: The newborn babe Ruthie with the midwife Lynda, Irma, Gra-meemee, and her big sister Elly M plus mom.

6 comments:

Jan Winterburn said...

What happy pictures! I'm so glad the Lord brought ya'll back to us!!! Rughie is a living DOLL! And so is EM.
Jan

Jan Winterburn said...

Make that "Ruthie"!

Kari said...

Congrats to the family of FOUR!!! She is such a cutie! Hope all is going well for you guys. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Anonymous said...

There she is!! I´m so happy for you guys! =) It´s been a while now... I have a new job as a youth-leader in a church here in jönköping and I´m really looking forward to it! Anyways, I just wanted to drop a line and say congratulations to the growing family! I hope you are doing fine all of you! Lots of Hugs from Sofia in Huskvarna!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is adorable!!! I can't wait to come see her!!! I'll see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you. I really need to come meet your growing family!!! You look great too. Lots of love!!!!