Friday, August 29, 2008

little Rutherford....






The girls' (by the way, it is so fun to say "the girls'"), aunt jessie sent little ruthie this cute little onsie. she just had a little baby also and wasn't sure if it was going to be a girl or a boy, but they got their little boy, owen conner, and so little ruthie got the onsie that says "I am not a boy!" i think with their first little baby girl they had some problems with people thinking she was a boy, so funny. even if you dress the little baby girls in all pink, people presumptively think it is a boy... silly people.

1 comment:

Kari said...

What adorable pictures!! I can tell you are a proud mommy of two! Yeah, isn't it funny that people always assume that a baby is a boy. Kinsley has been called "he" countless times. I've given up trying to correct them...i find it quite funny actually :)!