here is our most recent purchase as a family. we love our van. it is so great!!! I think that we will have it for a long time. i hope it continues to look this good even after we have it for awhile.
love the van! (boy, i never thought i'd hear myself say that but vans just make sense when you have more than one kid.) now you have an official "mommie" ride...smile!
oh so spiffy! I can´t wait to take a ride in it! I´m so happzy your mom is coming and I´ll be praying for that little one to come out easy as pie! (i´m sure that´s possible right?? =>)
4 comments:
love the van! (boy, i never thought i'd hear myself say that but vans just make sense when you have more than one kid.) now you have an official "mommie" ride...smile!
oh my word...you're really a mom now! :)
Oh I'm so jealous!!!
oh so spiffy! I can´t wait to take a ride in it! I´m so happzy your mom is coming and I´ll be praying for that little one to come out easy as pie! (i´m sure that´s possible right?? =>)
Post a Comment