Wednesday, July 30, 2008

60 years apart!!!!






Elly M. and her grandpa on the Schmit side are exactly 60 years apart to the day. i do believe it makes him pretty proud. Jonathan's parent's are here from Sweden and we got to celebrate both elly m. and rocky all on the same day together.

Elly M. got wayyyyyy to many cool presents from her family. We really appreciate all the love and attention each of them give to our baby. for those of you who don't know jonathan's family... the first 2 pics are his dad.... the next one is liel, jonathan's cousin from memphis,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I hope your mom is still there when I get home... if not, giver her a big hug for me and tell her I´m so sad to be missing her!
Give Elle Märta a big hug for me too since I missed her first b-day!

Jan Winterburn said...

This baby needs to come TODAY!!!

If not, I'm on call 24/7!