Here are a couple photos of me for those of you whom are interested in my royal hugeness. ( mostly dan and joan, i am sure) i mean.... i do believe weight loss is in the plan between numbers 2 and 3. But they are worth it. I met with the midwife yesterday... i am pretty excited about this baby now and my momma is coming, so that is even more exciting. i am very eager to see her. she will make it for elly m.'s first birthday.... we have decided to get her a cat for her birthday, i hope with no regrets.....!!! sometimes animals and i aren't the best of friends. but we can always throw it outside if need be. we aren't quite ready for a dog... a baby is enough responsibility for me right now, someday when the kids are older.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Whale or Walrus..... hmm...which one, which one???
Here are a couple photos of me for those of you whom are interested in my royal hugeness. ( mostly dan and joan, i am sure) i mean.... i do believe weight loss is in the plan between numbers 2 and 3. But they are worth it. I met with the midwife yesterday... i am pretty excited about this baby now and my momma is coming, so that is even more exciting. i am very eager to see her. she will make it for elly m.'s first birthday.... we have decided to get her a cat for her birthday, i hope with no regrets.....!!! sometimes animals and i aren't the best of friends. but we can always throw it outside if need be. we aren't quite ready for a dog... a baby is enough responsibility for me right now, someday when the kids are older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow,I think its going to be another baby whale Schmit. Elly Moose is getting so big and cuter everyday. I can't wait to see you guys.Love you,MOM
I absolutely love the dress. Miss Elly M doesn't look so much like a baby now, she's getting so big. So sad that I have to miss that, love you guys. em and eli
Post a Comment