Saturday, July 21, 2007

Finally figured out how to post pictures


Okay, we are finally going to send out this address to everyone. i have finally figured out how to add some pictures to the website. I haven't figured it all out, but slowly but surely i will get more and more in tune with this stuff. For all of you checking this for the first time, we have two weeks to go until the Due date of the WEE Schmit. We have been in Sweden for almost 2 months and things are going quite well. I will post some pictures of our apt. and random things that we have done as soon as i buy some batteries for the camera and get it loaded. So now that I can put pictures on here, I will write much more often.... I PROMISE!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!

Please, send me the photo of a your t-shirt
or a your clock / watch and the link of your blog,
I' ll publish in my blog!
Thanks Ivo
EMAIL:
ivo.giulivo@gmail.com

The Schmit Family said...

who are you?