So, I go in with 3 minute apart contractions and i am dialated to a FIVE... A 5. Yipee... i thought to myself....half way there. In Sweden they have a big huge bathtub that i can soak in while i have contractions.. that relieved some pain, but the mid-wife was changing shifts at 9:30 and I wanted to know how far I had come...a SIX. only one flippin' centimeter. so the mid-wife decided that the water needed re-broke. Now the pain starts... i mean the pain starts. eek.... I got some laughing gas, entered into a euphoria for a moment or two... but I went from 6 centimeters to 9 centimeters in about an hour. whew E. that was intense... then i was in so much pain, i want an epidural.. a little late for that they said, but epidurals here in natural world are not the american epidurals... let's just say.. it didn't numb a darn thing. then I said can i push around 11ish.. i don't really know the time... it was intense.. but Rocky's birthday was coming to an end..... 11:58, little girl.... a little girl that everyone except for kim henderson thought was going to be a boy.... Elly Märta... named after Jonthan's mormor... Elly here in Sweden.... so here she is... so beautiful and great... she is an eater.. i mean a real eater... i can't wait to talk to everyone... i might not have a lot of time , but i will try.....she weighed about 8 pounds 6 oz. and was 19 inches long.... and lots of hair.. the cutest hair in the whole world.. she came out looking like a rock star...i'll post more later.. i am a little tired now....
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
The Arrival of Elly Märta
So, I go in with 3 minute apart contractions and i am dialated to a FIVE... A 5. Yipee... i thought to myself....half way there. In Sweden they have a big huge bathtub that i can soak in while i have contractions.. that relieved some pain, but the mid-wife was changing shifts at 9:30 and I wanted to know how far I had come...a SIX. only one flippin' centimeter. so the mid-wife decided that the water needed re-broke. Now the pain starts... i mean the pain starts. eek.... I got some laughing gas, entered into a euphoria for a moment or two... but I went from 6 centimeters to 9 centimeters in about an hour. whew E. that was intense... then i was in so much pain, i want an epidural.. a little late for that they said, but epidurals here in natural world are not the american epidurals... let's just say.. it didn't numb a darn thing. then I said can i push around 11ish.. i don't really know the time... it was intense.. but Rocky's birthday was coming to an end..... 11:58, little girl.... a little girl that everyone except for kim henderson thought was going to be a boy.... Elly Märta... named after Jonthan's mormor... Elly here in Sweden.... so here she is... so beautiful and great... she is an eater.. i mean a real eater... i can't wait to talk to everyone... i might not have a lot of time , but i will try.....she weighed about 8 pounds 6 oz. and was 19 inches long.... and lots of hair.. the cutest hair in the whole world.. she came out looking like a rock star...i'll post more later.. i am a little tired now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey you did it!! I have been waiting to see this girl of yours for a WEEK WOW!! Congradulations to the both of you!! Jonathan you look sooo happy and so do you Tristan, that is GREAT!! Tristan I knew you could do it!! Keep the pictures coming please, but enough of the plasenta pics!! WOW!!
She is beautiful!!
Congratulations!!
Angela H
Post a Comment