Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cherry Pickin'





Jonathan, Uncle Tomas, and I went to a place called Kungslena yesterday. We picked cherries, got a belly ache and then went to eat ice cream. The cherries in Sweden are free and good.... mmmm... so good.... I have also posted a picture for you Joan of my profile view where my belly is showing. Jonathan took that just for you.

4 comments:

sharla wagner said...

mmmmm....i like cherries!

Anonymous said...

Hey Me -Me called to tell me what was going on. I wish I could be there(and of course Dan too. I mean you need someone to wind you up or a sparing partner.:) ) Anyway ,I can't wait much longer. I wish you the best and know that you are going to be great parents. Love ya - Joan

Anonymous said...

Hey I want some!! Tristan don't eat them all!!

Joan said...

Joan can now be Joan instead of anonymous said!! ha Are you having that baby today!Good luck to the both of you and Tristan breath through those contractions!