Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our recent activity.....






Well the last couple of weeks have been filled with a whole lot of standing up and a WHOLE lot of falling down. How many times do we have to fall before we get this walking thing i wonder to myself often. Often times i can even see it coming, she will be standing there and i just think inside of my head "She is going to fall soon"..... but we all have to go through it to learn how to walk. Elly Märta has also gotten two more teeth and you would like to think that the two teeth that she would have now would be the middle two on the top, oh, no no no... She is getting those two pointy ones out to the side, i think that my mom calls them eye teeth. She is missing the 4 front ones on top right now. I am having a hard time getting pictures of those, but i will keep trying, she doesn't like to show them off.

I thought that my sister emily would be happy to see that her little niece doesn't have to wear matching socks just like her. I also think emily should know that jonathan's sister mickie never feels the need to wear a pair of socks either... so emily, you are not alone in the world. Your niece is just like you!!!! But at least they match her outfit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!! and beautiful as ever! I miss you, tristee!