Here is Elly M.'s first friend that is not her cousin. This lovely girl that grew up in jonathan's hometown was home for 3 weeks while her husband was somewhere in africa... i forget where. But anyways, we got to spend some time together. The little boy's name is Simon and they were cute together. I am so glad that we got to spend time with them, they were both great.
The last three pics. are from today, i was hoping to capture the little dracula teeth, but didn't really succeed. But i also think the little clip in her hair is exceptionally cute and well, necessary.
2 comments:
oh i'm so glad that miss elly m. had a little play mate...and that you had a friend over too :) thank the Lord for friends!! speaking of friends...i can't wait to see you!
You have the greatest blog I've ever seen!! (Of course, I'm "old school", so I haven't seen very many!) Anyway, we love looking at the pictures and reading your "stream of consciousness" comments - it realy helps us to feel that we're with you. I honestly don't think that Elly Marta will be a stranger to me, because you've kept everyone so well-posted on her growth and development! She is certainly a cutie-pie, and those eyes are just incredible! We can't wait to actually hold her and give her kisses. Let us know if we can help you in any way. We love you,
MJ & Bill
Post a Comment