of course jonathan took it. i have the camera out constantly and he gets to capture some of the best ones...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Tristan!
My name is Ramona, a good friend to Bella. She told me about you and it seems like we have a lot in common..I have a son with a man from USA. Its like the other way around=) Well anyway..My sons father has often felt homesick since he came to Sweden so I understand what you are going through a little...If you ever feel like you want somebody to talk to im here for you. Only if you want to;-) My email is, nonis83@hotmail.com Take care Ramona
1 comment:
Hi Tristan!
My name is Ramona, a good friend to Bella. She told me about you and it seems like we have a lot in common..I have a son with a man from USA. Its like the other way around=) Well anyway..My sons father has often felt homesick since he came to Sweden so I understand what you are going through a little...If you ever feel like you want somebody to talk to im here for you. Only if you want to;-)
My email is, nonis83@hotmail.com
Take care
Ramona
Post a Comment