Thursday, November 22, 2007

For the Daddy!!!






We currently miss jonathan a whole heck of a lot. elly m. and i are in america at my parents house and missing the daddy like crazy. elly m. did a wonderful job flying. she is a true world traveler, it must run in the family.. her cousin olivia is too. but she was so excited that she didn't sleep for a long time. so in the pictures, she looks super duper tired, but now she has been sleeping for almost 12 hours straight. our baby loves her sleep, but here i am up at four in the morning...hmmmm. what is my problem???

4 comments:

The Schmit Family said...

hmm... hey jonathan, i finally figured it out!! i will post more after the thanksgivng celebration...i love you and miss you...you are the best!!

Anonymous said...

Babe...I forgot the cellphone at my parents house. Can you call me later (in about 7 hours) and wake me up. I start work at 9. It's midnight. Goodnight&happy thanksgetting.

love johnny

Anonymous said...

Yay! you are kinda close to me!!! I can't wait to see you! I would love to talk if you have a free second before you get here too, just give me a call in all that free time I'm sure you have. => (i don't have your parent's number anymore =<) Anyway Elle M. is so cute with her cousins!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
We´re missing you both. Elly-Märta is the cutest as allways! Please come back. Holger and Ewa