Thursday, August 2, 2007

Her first carriage ride...




Here is Elly Märta on her first little stroll.. i am not sure who is most tired today... her, her dad or her mom.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool...congrats!

Anonymous said...

WOW!
Oh Tristan I'm so happy for you! I've been through this whole blog. Keith sent it to Steve today! I love it, I'm so happy you guys have put it together!! I'm so excited to get a way to stay in touch and get pieces of your life updates! Thank you!
Please keep posting and I'd love for you to email me your physical mailing address!
MUCH MUCH love! I miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Tristan - This little box popped up so I could leave my comment. Guess I don't need instructions after all. I'm thrilled you have such a beautiful baby and beautiful life. I had no idea you were in Sweden. Var sa gut! If I could send a peanutbutter chocolate milkshake through this blog I'd do just that. For now, remember the ones we shared as we commuted to graduate school and be joyous. Much love to you. Thelma

Anonymous said...

Oh my, she is DARLIN!!! I wish I could squeeze her and eat her all up! I am so jealous that Bella and Gitan are there and I couldn't come with them. I can't wait to talk! I'll have to go to Will's and call on the computer. Love to all!

Anonymous said...

hey girl!!!! we are ALL at Gina's "thank you GOD" we have been delivered from the wretched hands of the "Almighty Lowe" back to school party!!! Cute Baby!!! We miss you!!. . . by the way, this is Danette and they all made me make a post on your blog for the good of all mankind.xoxoxoLove,
Kay, Kim, Laura, Marshall, Amy. Lomay, Gina, Shane, Sandra, Elizabeth Y., Janet, Gabe, Ron

Anonymous said...

P.S. the concensus is . . your husband is HOT!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&@#$%^&*

Anonymous said...

Hi Tristan and family, Glad you are doing well. Elly Marta is so pretty. I know you are loving being a mom. The feeding issues will hopefully get better, no advice from me, I know nothing about that!!!!
Keep posting blogs and pictures.

Kim Harwood