Well, jonathan took some pictures of the two of us. I said you know we don't have any picutres of me and the babe. jonathan said well maybe because she is always attached to your boobie... when you have her. I tell you what, she loves to eat, eat, eat. I guess maybe she takes after me in that area of life. the only thing that we will have to see is when we come to america is she loves sterzings potato chips and anderson erikson french onion dip. we will make sure that if she isn't eating real food yet, that i eat plenty of that good stuff that it comes through the milk factory. i think that she will love it.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Some pictures of the momma and the babe
Well, jonathan took some pictures of the two of us. I said you know we don't have any picutres of me and the babe. jonathan said well maybe because she is always attached to your boobie... when you have her. I tell you what, she loves to eat, eat, eat. I guess maybe she takes after me in that area of life. the only thing that we will have to see is when we come to america is she loves sterzings potato chips and anderson erikson french onion dip. we will make sure that if she isn't eating real food yet, that i eat plenty of that good stuff that it comes through the milk factory. i think that she will love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tristee don't worry, if she is your daughter she will LOVE sterzing potato chips and anderson erikson dip! LOL
Love, Shelby
hey friend, elly is gorgeous! i am very excited for you guys! hope i get to see her in person before she is all grown up.
love you,
sharla
Hey Tris, when in that trip to the US gonna happen...? We'd love to see you guys
Mommie... Elly is either sleepin or cryin in these pictures with you... what's goin on! =>
Post a Comment