Sofia has come and gone, but we really enjoyed our time with her. She even made the nightly prayer list for elly m. one evening.. you know you made family then! We took sofia many places... to see the ducks, to the zoo, beale street, the mall, the big backyard, the botanical gardens to see the humungo fish, ben and jerry's and i can't remember everywhere else. We had a busy few weeks with her and we miss her dearly. We wish that she wasn't allergic to cats so that she could of stayed with us, but it might of been nicer for her to get some alone time, because everyone with small children, knows alone time is few and far between!!!!! Sofia, if you are reading this, we enjoyed your presence tremendously and we miss you even more!! As mickie and i dropped her off at the airport, i just remember the feeling of dropping family off there and just how hard it is to live across the world from family!!! sorry, for the lack of posts in october, what a jerk i am to the grandparents of our children!!!! they need to be seen... they are growing up fast!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
A special Swede...
Sofia has come and gone, but we really enjoyed our time with her. She even made the nightly prayer list for elly m. one evening.. you know you made family then! We took sofia many places... to see the ducks, to the zoo, beale street, the mall, the big backyard, the botanical gardens to see the humungo fish, ben and jerry's and i can't remember everywhere else. We had a busy few weeks with her and we miss her dearly. We wish that she wasn't allergic to cats so that she could of stayed with us, but it might of been nicer for her to get some alone time, because everyone with small children, knows alone time is few and far between!!!!! Sofia, if you are reading this, we enjoyed your presence tremendously and we miss you even more!! As mickie and i dropped her off at the airport, i just remember the feeling of dropping family off there and just how hard it is to live across the world from family!!! sorry, for the lack of posts in october, what a jerk i am to the grandparents of our children!!!! they need to be seen... they are growing up fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I´m reading and I really miss you guys! I haven´t got the time to even think about Memphis this week. Been so buisy with work. But whan I sit down and look at the pictures and read you blog then I really miss you and I had a grat time with you! I´ll be back, I just don´t know when =) Promise to visit me when you come to sweden! Love Fia
Brooklyn thinks Ruthie and Elly Marta look really cute in these pictures!
Post a Comment