Here are a few photos with more to come when i get jessica's pictures from my beautiful friend brooke's wedding. I left my family for an overnight wedding extravaganza. I had a lot of fun being with brooke as she entered into her new married life. Jessica also flew up to the windy city after much waiting in airports and missing flights. I will say being away from my children is a total identity crisis. i forgot what adults talk about and how to eat a meal slowly and what you think about when you are alone in a vehicle for 3 hours. i also can't believe the amount of time it takes to just go into a gas station to get something to drink with two small ones with you. What a difference it makes!!!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
I finally did it...
Here are a few photos with more to come when i get jessica's pictures from my beautiful friend brooke's wedding. I left my family for an overnight wedding extravaganza. I had a lot of fun being with brooke as she entered into her new married life. Jessica also flew up to the windy city after much waiting in airports and missing flights. I will say being away from my children is a total identity crisis. i forgot what adults talk about and how to eat a meal slowly and what you think about when you are alone in a vehicle for 3 hours. i also can't believe the amount of time it takes to just go into a gas station to get something to drink with two small ones with you. What a difference it makes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment