Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ruthie's first swing.... ever..






I didn't think with number two that i would be so on the ball about first things, but i still find that i enjoy every one of ruthie's first things. so today was her first time down the slide and her first time to swing. it is much easier to take them both to the park when jonathan is there.... otherwise.. i am too nervous chasing elly m. around to do much with ruthie. they keep me busy.... but they both seem to love the park... i am so glad because i do too.

3 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

Yay! I have not been brave enough to take my 2 to the park alone, Ilon is a daredevil.. I think we would definitely have some fun together:)

bella said...

I love the pictures of Ruthie and EllyM on the swings. Ruthie never stops to amaze me. She is beyond her age. EllyM's smile is so adorable. Give them hugs from their aunt Bella.

Jan Winterburn said...

She's a Swinger alright! Glad you keep up w/ firsts. Jessica still tells me that I know all the firsts w/ A & P but don't know anything w/ her!