Monday, May 26, 2008

an update...

I am soooooooooo sorry to everyone that checks this all the time and have not found updates lately. Life has been hectic lately. We arrived in Memphis and it has been a whirl-wind hanging out with people and catching up with everyone and trying to figure out where to have the next baby and getting everything with the new house settled and so on. so forgive me. i promise to post some pics later on tomorrow of little elly m. and olivia her cousin.

Everything update..... jonathan is still looking for a job, but working for his old boss part time for something to do.....
the house.... we are moving in june 15th and it is way better then we had planned. i mean wow... couldn't be more perfect for our growing little family. Also some of our friends have been so kind as to bless us with a bunch of new stuff for the kitchen. I am so thankful to them for that, much nicer than we planned.

Elly M. and I are going to florida for a week with bella, will, olivia and some other people. we want jonathan to go, but his sister mickie is arriving from sweden and he doesn't want to miss her arrival. we leave the 31st and get back the 7th. I do believe it will be an adventure.

I promise to return to the blogging world rather soon... you must forgive me... transition is sometimes a little busy.

5 comments:

Kimberly Peterson said...

Hey, call me stat!

brooke said...

i miss seeing schmit family pictures. :(

Anonymous said...

WE WANT PICTURES!!! WE WANT PICTURES!!! WE WANT PICTURES!!!

Mr(Mrs). Kim said...

Hey, good to see you.
How are you doing these days.
Haven't seen you for a while.
Hope to get together sometimes.
See you!

Brother and Sister in Christ,,

James & Mina Kim

Sissy Kimbrell said...

I am glad to see we are no longer "Other People". We miss you and Love you guys!