Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Birds, but i mean who is counting???? They are!!! that's right, some here old people in Sweden have nothing better to do except attract tourists, including us, out to a lake to see tons of birds that come here every year to mate and count them. How they count them, who in the world knows, but they do. We enjoyed ourselves here, I should of done a count of people above the age of 65, it would of been close to 500 (exaggerating a little), but i think we were definitely the youngest people there!!!! No birds really danced for us though, that was kind of disappoint22ing. by the way elly m`. wis hel2ping em2211me 2to 1type as `you 2can` see222!!~!!!! so i guess that me`ans I a`m donq2Qe.
q`q3EWRFDSAZZZZ5rtttttttttjkj5555555555555555 mnn m
q1A
1 comment:
Thats a whole lot of birds. One person counts or what? It kind of like the geese around here. But their here all the time it seems like. Jonathan looks a little scared. Has he seen the movie Birds. Only 12 days til I see you. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!Love you, Mom
Post a Comment