Well, I should of known that i would feel this way, but I am not all that excited to be back to sweden. I am super excited to be with jonathan, and we really really missed him, but america is where this little heart lies. anyways. here is a few pics of elly märta eating blueberries, but don't worry many made it into her belly too. She has had quite the cold since we returned and we haven't had much sleep, but we are hanging in there. time change and colds do not go good together.
2 comments:
Tristan,
She is so cute. She will love you for these pics when she gets older! Were you in memphis? We should have had a get together!
Sandra Lucchesi
I really miss you guys alot. It was really great spending time with you. Tell Elly Marta MEme has a rotten cold too. It was bound to happen with all the noses i've had to wipe lately. I really miss her happy face in the morning. Love you guys and give her a bunch of kisses for me.
Post a Comment